Apollo Amateur Night

  • Amy Merrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2003
      The California Golden Overtones have made it onto Showtime at the Apollo's
      Amateur Night!!
      The Overtones have been selected to perform along with seven other groups,
      competing for a chance to be on the famed TV show.
      The show will be at Zellerbach Hall on the UC Berkeley campus, Saturday
      January 31 at 8 PM, and tickets range from $20-40.
      However, the winners are chosen by audience response, so come help us out!!
      We would love to hear your cheers and claps when we perform, and it would
      improve our chances of going to New York City! The show should be a great
      time for all. Hope to see you there!

      Amy Merrill
      Music Manager, California Golden Overtones