Admin reminder please limit postings to bay-area-specific messages

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      Occasionally people post messages to ba-acappella that are of interest to a
      cappella folks but not related specifically to the Bay Area. This is
      understandable but against our posting policy. If your posting isn't about
      a local group, event, or the like, but rather of general a cappella
      interest, please use a non-local forum such as the worldwide newsgroup
      rec.music.a-cappella, accessible via http://groups.google.com

      I'll also take a moment to mention that although BAAC has typically been an
      announcement-oriented forum, it certainly is open for discussions, e.g.,
      brief write-ups / discussions about the latest a capp shows around the bay.

      --Michael @ BAAC

      Local neighbor recommendations: http://Local2Me.com
      Contractors, House Cleaners, Gardeners, Restaurants, and more