Girlyman

  • Tmcgraw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      I have tracked this list for a couple of years now and feel I finally have
      something small to contribute.

      I've been monitoring a national list on "folk venues" lately and ran across
      Girlyman. Their CD only has three songs, but two of them are at their site in
      mp3 or RealAudio format.

      There is accompaniment, but they are definitely vocal-based. Please note that
      I have nothing to do with this group and never even heard of them until
      yesterday. I just like 'em and thought you would too. The CD is $5 + $1.50
      shipping and you can pay via PayPal.
      http://www.girlyman.com

      Tim McGraw
      Not the country singer, just an a cappella fan
      persuasivecopy.com