Tenor/Baritone Wanted

  • alma542000 <richkalman@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003
      We are a vocal jazz group looking for a tenor or a baritone to round
      out usually six part harmonies. We sing mostly jazz arrangements,
      some acappella, a lot accompanied by a combo. We perform once or
      twice monthly in local clubs. We are called "Con Alma". Please
      reply if you are interested in auditioning for us. Thanks.
      richkalman@...