New Group Seeking Members

  • Lilly Tao
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 1998
      BRAND-NEW A CAPPELLA GROUP LOOKING FOR ENERGETIC, ENTHUSIASTIC MEMBERS!

      We are looking for singers interested in singing with a group of 4-8
      people in the South Bay/Peninsula for occasional performances and lots
      of fun! No a cappella experience is necessary, though vocal
      experience is a plus. We hope to create a fun and casual atmosphere,
      but be musically strong as well.

      Repertoire will be varied and open to members' preferences. All voice
      parts are needed. Time commitment will be 1-2 rehearsals a week on a
      regular basis.

      If you are interested, please e-mail both Renee Ting AND Lilly Tao at
      rting@... and ltao@.... Tell us which part you sing,
      what vocal background you may have, what you're looking for in a vocal
      group, and what you hope to get out of the experience. No long essays
      are required, just enough information to let us know something about
      who you are.

      We look forward to hearing from you!