Alto woman needs group!

  • DEERnHDLIT@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
       Hello.  I am Sue, "boomer" vocalist who needs a group.  Vocal range is from Alto II to Soprano II.  Can sing any style...pop, rock, jazz, country...Lead, backup or harmony.  Limited reading ability but lots of love for singing and willing to work very hard.  Would prefer a quartet or octet....jazz singing.  Have sung with various choruses...I would say I'm not good enough at reading for classical singing, but not bad enough for community choruses!  Love to sing for people.  Not scared to be in front of audiences.  Looking for a challenge and something that is a little innovative and sounds GOOD!!  I live in Martinez and am willing to travel to rehearse.  DEERnHDLIT@...