House Jacks: December 11 @ S.F. Paradise Lounge

  • The House Jacks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 1998
      House Jacks: Boston, NYC, SF; Europe update

      -------
      Hello from Germany!

      The House Jacks are rippin' it up in beautiful Deutschland. Who would
      have thought that a country that made David Hasselhoff a pop icon
      would *get it* and groove hard on our particular brand of funky beats
      and screamin' vocals?

      Anyhow, we're coming home soon, and we thought you should know.

      Please pass the word:

      Mon Nov 23 Northhampton MA Iron Horse 8:00pm 18+

      We're trying to pack you in solid for a fearless dance experience...
      Bring your friends... Five-collegers: unwind before break!
      Bostonians: ROAD TRIP!!! (If you haven't been here, go! If you have,
      come again -- you know you had fun last time!)

      Tue Nov 24 NYC The Bottom Line 7:30pm / 10:30pm

      Double bill with the Paul Rudderman Band. We're first; be early!

      Fri Dec 11 SF CA Paradise Lounge 10:00pm 21+

      ...The big holiday dance break...

      And, as always, check out http://www.housejacks.com/ for the latest
      updates.

      Peace out,