More Summit messages (ride needed; tickets for sale)

  • Ping Huang
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 1998
      Please reply to the relevant individual, and not to me.

      ------- Forwarded Messages

      Subject: need ride to Summit Sat. a.m. from BART or Berkeley
      Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 10:47:49 -0800 (PST)
      From: simona@... (Simona Nass)

      Hey, anyone driving to the Summit that can give me a ride Saturday
      morning to the West Coast A Cappella Summit? I can get to any BART
      location that's convenient for you (I'm in Berkeley to begin with).
      Please get in touch if so. Much appreciated! -S.

      ------- Message 2

      Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 12:39:12 -0800
      From: Sarah Tyrrell <styrrell@...>
      Subject: 2 tickets available for Summitt Concert

      I have two tickets for the Summit Concert that I can't use.

      Row 5, Seats 22 and 24. $45 or best offer.

      The catch is, I am leaving town early Friday morning so I need to get
      this taken care of today (Thursday).

      You can contact me at work vi this e-mail address or at (408) 441-3019
      *before 4 p.m. Thursday*.

      You can also call me at home Thursday night (510) 276-5327, before
      10:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday I will not be there!

      Thanks,

      ;Sarah

      ------- End of Forwarded Messages