The House Jacks at the Freight tomorrow!

  • Wes Carroll
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4 12:24 PM
      Fans and pals,

      Just a quick reminder that The House Jacks are playing the Freight and
      Salvage this weekend (Saturday, in fact); two shows: 5pm and 8pm. The
      8pm show is starting to fill up, so please buy your tickets in advance
      if you can:

      5:00pm show:
      http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=sfbay&query=detail&event=359150

      8:00pm show:
      http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=sfbay&query=detail&event=353668

      (Venue info and directions can be found at www.freightandsalvage.org.)

      Also, while I'm here in your inbox, I may as well let you know about future
      House Jacks Performance Goodness, including our first SF club shows in a
      while:

      Oct 19 Youth In Arts fundraiser (details coming soon to
      www.youthinarts.org)
      Oct 22, 9:30pm: Cafe Du Nord -- www.cafedunord.com
      Nov 8, 9:00pm: Voodoo Lounge -- www.voodoolounge-sf.com
      Nov 9, time TBA: Marin Civic Center, as part of the West Coast
      A Cappella Summit -- www.singers.com/summit.html

      Hey, other fun news: we have just finished taping an episode of 30 Seconds
      To Fame, which you will see on Fox some Thursday night at 8pm, probably in
      November (more info coming when we get it ourselves!)

      Finally, we hope everyone will be as excited as we are about our new
      as-yet-unnamed album (!), which is nearly finished in the studio.
      We're planning for a release early next year.

      http://www.housejacks.com is the place for details, as always.

      See you soon!

      Wes, for The House Jacks