Notes about West Coast A Cappella Summit (Nov. 7-8)

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1998
      Summit notes

      For those of you staying at the Wyndham Garden Court hotel there will be a
      free shuttle to the events at the following times.

      Sat morning 9.00 - 10.30 am

      Sat afternoon 5.00 - 5.30 pm back to hotel

      Sat evening 7.15 pm - 8.00 pm
      After the show as needed. See Darla

      We have filled our alloted rooms at the hotel which is now full. Call
      us for other accomodations recomendations.

      There have been a few changes to the schedule. Check the web site at
      www.singers.com/summit.html

      Check out the Nylons live on the syndicated radio show West Coast
      Weekend on Saturday morning.

      John Neal

      For a free copy of the catalog send your street address to:-
      THE PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA CATALOG
      harmony@...

      PO Box D, San Anselmo CA 94979
      Voice 415-455-8602 Fax 415-459-1622