Karen Drucker Tonight at the Fairfax Community Church, 2398 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. at 7 pm

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      It's been so long since I sent the announcement to you all that I thought it bore repeating. Terry Garthwaite and I would love for you to join us and Karen Drucker in an evening of participatory singing at the Fairfax Community Church, 2398 Sir Francis Drake Blvd., at Oak Manor Dr., Fairfax. We start at 7 pm and the tickets are $10 - 15 sliding scale. Come on out and sing. Singing men and women welcome. Love, Kate