Auditions for Press Any Key!

  • Vansan5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1998
      *********************** JOIN THE PAK!! *****************************

      Press Any Key will be holding auditions starting the second week of
      November for the following voice parts:

      Tenor
      Alto
      Soprano

      PAK is looking for a person with excellent music and blending skills
      and solo voice. Excellent sight reading, songwriting and arranging
      skills are a plus. Previous singing experience with an acappella and
      small group is also a plus. We would like to find someone who is
      excited about singing, willing to experiment and challenge themselves
      musically, wants to gig and is willing to just have fun and jam. Press
      Any Key rehearses two to three times a week in Berkeley/Emeryville
      (East Bay). We are looking for a person who can make at least a
      year's commitment to the group.

      PAK is a contemporary acappella mixed sextet. We feature a thumpin'
      vocal percussionist, a songwriter and several arrangers. We perform
      covers and have performed and are working on original pieces. We have
      members with varying music backgrounds and hope to develop a fun and
      entertaining repertoire of eclectic material. We are looking for a
      great personality fit and someone who enjoys the group experience.

      If you're interested or need more information, please contact Vanessa
      at (925)675-2015 or via E-mail at VANSAN5@...

      Press Any Key will be performing at the West Coast Acappella Summit on
      Saturday, November 7th during the lunch time showcase. Come check us out!