Santa Cruz group looking for singers

  • Carolyn Stark
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 1998
      Santa Cruz: Naked Voices, a Santa Cruz based a cappella group, is
      looking to expand. We are looking for a male tenor who can also do
      some vocal percussion. Naked Voices performs an eclectic mix of
      songs ranging from Gospel, folk, R&B, rock, as well as other styles.
      We enjoy performing, and like to move a lot on stage. We rehearse at
      least once a week. For more information, Contact: Carolyn Stark, (831)
      475-4936, or email carolyn_stark@...