Reminder: Santa Cruz A cappella Showcase This Sat night

  • Tammy L. Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 1998
      Just a final reminder folks about our Santa Cruz A Cappella Showcase
      concert this Saturday October 24, 1998.

      Who: Luna, women's trio
      Golden Rule, barbershop quartet
      VocaMotion, contemporary quartet
      Time: 7:00pm
      Place: Pacific Cultural Center, corner of Broadway and Seabright, Santa Cruz
      Tix: $9.00 Advance at Gateways Book and Gift, 1018 Pacific Ave. Santa Cruz
      $10.00 at the door
      Info: call (831)425-8595

      Hope to see some of you there!

      tammy

      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home* (831)459-5229 Work* (831)459-3188 Fax
      Contemporary A Cappella Society California Central Coast Ambassador
      Director, Santa Cruz Acappellafest and Talent Showcase (SCATS)
      P.O. Box 381 * Santa Cruz, CA 95061-0381
      http://members.aol.com/tammycasa