Free group voice lessons and performance opportunity for men!

  • Tom Shields
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 1998
      All levels welcome! Learn some special Christmas choral music and
      perform it with Pot O' Gold Chorus at our Christmas dinner show 12/6.
      Six weekly rehearsals start 10/27 and include free voice lessons. Check
      our web site http://people.netscape.com/bkim/BAM/index.html or call our
      recorded hotline (925) 443-SING for more information. Or come to
      rehearsals Tuesdays at 7:29 PM at Pleasanton Community Church, 4455
      Stoneridge Drive (corner Santa Rita Rd.), Pleasanton. Take 580E past
      680 to Santa Rita Road, south to Stoneridge, take a left, and an
      immediate right. Hope to see you all there!

      -ts-
      Tom Shields - tom.shields@...
      home: (650) 358-0512, work: (650) 655-4774