Job opening for Sales Assistant @ MIX Magazine

  • AMANDA WEEDEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 1998
      I have just been promoted from my position as sales assistant at MIX
      Magazine, and we desperately need a replacement!! Any takers??

      Interested parties should call (510) 653-3307 a.s.a.p.!!!!

      [Moderator's note: MIX is a trade magazine dealing with audio
      engineering and production.]

      JOB POSTING INFORMATION

      POSITION OPEN

      CLASSIFICATION: Sales Assistant

      LOCATION: Emeryville

      QUALIFICATIONS:

      Experience:
      Minimum three years secretarial/administrative experience,
      preferably in a sales-oriented environment.

      Education:
      High school diploma or equivalent. College, business school,
      secretarial coursework preferred. Computer training including Macintosh,
      Microsoft Word and Excel, and Filemaker Pro.

      Skills:
      Minimum typing speed of 55WPM, word processing and
      spreadsheet knowledge a must. Strong knowledge of grammar and general
      math skills, detail orientation and excellent organizational skills
      including multiple task prioritization. Must have strong oral and
      written communication and customer service skills.

      Physical:
      The physical demands described here are representative of
      those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
      essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
      made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
      functions.

      Ability to sit for long periods of time while performing
      the duties of this job. Employee is regularly required to sit and
      handle paperwork, computer keyboard functions, materials and supplies.
      The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms,
      and stoop, kneel or crouch.