More Chant Workshops in May/June

  • Clarence Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2002
      The workshop on Gregorian Chant in San Francisco is "episodal;" you don't
      have to be to all of them to enjoy and learn.

      These take place @ St. Matthew's Lutheran Church on 16th Street (3281) near
      the Mission Dolores.

      Each time we add some historical and technical information, sing chant
      together and hear demonstration. We also look at some of the chant which
      would be in use in the following week in churches which use chant today.

      Here's the schedule for May and June. Leter weeks are subject to change.

      PLEASE REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO COME TO A SESSION.

      5/11:
      10:00 AM-12:00 PM or (you may choose, we'll do the same chants @) 2:00
      PM-4:00 PM

      5/18:
      NO CHANT WORKSHOP

      5/25:
      10:00 AM-12:00 PM (or)2:00 PM-4:00 PM (both will take place)

      In June both 10 AM and 2PM sessions will take place on the 1st, 8th,
      15th,(NOT ON THE 22ND) and 29th.

      any change will be posted but please e-mail to be sure.