Harmony Sweeps tickets for sale

  • phil_debar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2002
      Hi - I have

      3 seats, 13th row.... $28. each

      I am willing to sell only one or two of them if that's what you need.

      They can be left for you at Will-Call.

      Call before 3pm. today

      Phil (707) 544-8738

      Phil DeBar phil_debar@...
      host, "A Cappella Radio International" (ARI) - CASA - heard on
      www.spebsqsa.org
      (now on 42 stations worldwide!)
      host, "Human Voice Show" KKUP-FM 91.5 Tues 7-10am , San
      Jose/Monterey, CA
      host, "Human Voice Connections" KRCB-FM 91.1 alt. Fri 10-12pm, Santa
      Rosa
      Judge (Singing Category) - SPEBSQSA
      Director - Santa Rosa Redwood Chordsmen Chorus
      (707) 544-8738 1933 Hexem Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95404 USA