4875Singing groups for under 30 year olds in the East Bay?

  • Michael Curzi
    May 29, 2014
      Hey! I'm looking for a singing group in the East Bay. Ideally, I'd like to try one out with people around my age (24). Does anyone know of any singing groups that fit the following criteria?
      • Both male and female
      • A large chunk of the members are under 30 years old or so
      • Available for people that aren't attending university
      • Non-audition
      A bit about me: I'm a beginner, but I've been told on occasion that my voice is good. Hoping to train it up a bit while meeting new friends.

      Thanks a lot!

      Michael C