4874Calling all Female A Cappella Singers

  • BassEsq@...
    May 28, 2014

      This is your chance to be part of a dynamic, contemporary group whose goals are to sing well, perform often and compete with passion!      Vocal Detour Chorus, under the direction of performing artist Lilan Kane, is a brand new female chorus singing all genres of music.  We will be meeting every other week, on Wednesdays, from 7 – 9 p.m. in Marin County. Experience is a plus, but not required. We're looking for strong voices, willing to work independently on their own, and come together twice a month to rock those chords.  We are now auditioning all voice ranges....and we want you to sing with us!   For more information respond to Lilan Kane at  lilankane@....