4867Rainbow Women's Chorus (San Jose) presents Ladies of Note

  • Laurie
    May 11, 2014

      Rainbow Women’s Chorus is polishing the music for our spring concert, Ladies of Note: Women in Jazz and Blues. We hope you will join us for a delightful and rhythmic time!

      Spring2014postcard 2

      You will hear a wide variety of standards which have been covered by a dazzling array of female vocalists over the years, including songs by Rodgers and Hart, Quincy Jones, Cole Porter, and Billie Holiday. Feel free to wear your retro clothes and sway to Miss Celie’s Blues from The Color Purple.

      Concerts are at Christ the Good Shepherd Church on Saturday, May 17 at 8:00 pm and Sunday, May 18 at 3:00 pm.

      Tickets can be purchased at the door. General admission is $18 or $15 for seniors and students.

      For further information, contact Eileen at (408) 603-9367.