      From: Ross Morey <ross.morey@...>
      Subject: Recording Equipment for Sale - Full multi-tracking rig with ProTools, MBox 2, Condenser Mic, Trap, Stand etc.
      Date: January 5, 2014 3:12:13 PM PST
      To: Ross Morey <ross.morey@...>

      Hello musician friends.
      I have some very lightly used recording equipment that I'd like to find a new home for.  I'd really appreciate you forwarding this to anyone you think would be interested.

      Here's what I've got and what I paid for it:
      High-quality, heavy mic stand ($60)
      Trap ($300)
      Mic [Rode NT1A] ($220)
      Digidesign MBox 2 [Protools LE 7, Reason Adapted, Melodyne Uno Essential, Ableton Live, AmplTube LE, and USB A/B cable included] ($280)
      Pop filter ($30)
      2 XLR cables ($50)
      Total spent: $940.  I'm asking $470 for the lot -- half of what I paid.  All gear is in good, working condition.

      I'd like to sell everything together, but I'll sell in pieces if need be.  Ideal bundle for someone who has no gear and wants a solid set up for multitrack recording.
      I'm also happy to ship (buyer reimburses for preferred shipping method) or buyer picks up in Belmont, CA.
      Thank you!
      Ross Morey
      650-453-8736