4797PME Mid-Winter Songs concerts 12/13 & 12/14, SF, Berkeley

  • Becca Burrington
    Dec 9, 2013
      Please join the Pacific Mozart Ensemble for our a cappella Mid-Winter Songs concerts. This concert continues the tradition of beautiful warm and wintry songs, several of which were composed within the last year by local composers. Here are a few teasers on what we'll be singing:
      Arvo Part's beautiful Magnificat and Durufle's Ubi Caritas.
      Moving spirituals, one with lyrics by our own Elisabeth Eliassen.
      O Magnum Mysterium by Frank La Rocca, not to be missed!
      A song that rolls, one that rings and one full of fums and prrms.
      A song with loos but no lees or lays (not as racy as it sounds...)
      And a Bob Dylan song that may be about Christmas...or maybe not.
      We know it's a busy time of year but you really don't want to miss out on this one! Hope to see you there!
      Friday, December 13, 2013, 7:30pm
      First Unitarian Universalist Church
      1187 Franklin Street, San Francisco
      Saturday, December 14, 2013, 7:00pm