47933 Chances to hear Solstice this Holiday Season!

  • Becca Burrington
    Dec 3, 2013

      Relax into the warmth of the Holidays with female vocal sextet Solstice! We will be performing our wonderfully fun, eclectic and international mix of holiday music 3 times at different locations in the Bay Area this month.  We find our own comfort and joy in bringing this music to you, and we hope you will join us for one of the shows.  Please tell your friends and family, and make it a festive outing for all.

      Advance tickets are $20 ($15 for students and seniors) and are available through Brown Paper Tickets. A link for tickets to each concert is below.  Tickets will also be available at the door for $25 ($15 for students and seniors.)*

      We look forward to celebrating the holidays with you!

      San Carlos
      December 15, 2013, 3:00 pm
      Church of the Epiphany
      1839 Arroyo Ave

      December 21, 2013, 8:00 pm
      Subterranean Art House
      2179 Bancroft Way

      Sunday, December 22, 2013, 4:00 pm
      Saint John's Episcopal Church
      14 Lagunitas Ave. (at Shady Lane)

      *No one will be turned away for lack of funds.

      Solstice CD's Make Great Holiday Gifts!
      Looking for a great gift or stocking stuffer for the music lovers in your life?  Solstice CD's are perfect.  We have 3 recordings available:  Full Circle, Rise and, of course, our holiday CD, Winter Solstice.  All our CD's are available for purchase at our concerts.  Rise and Full Circle are available online at CD Baby.  Winter Solstice can be ordered by emailing us at info@....  We hope to see you in December!