4788Ken's music in concert: all over Bay Area

  • Ken Malucelli
    Nov 20, 2013
      Greetings, A Cappella Lovers!

      Several of my original holiday songs and arrangements will be sung in concert over the next few weeks.  Hope you can attend one of the performances listed below.

      Also, the Merrie Olde Christmas Carolers, now in its 36th consecutive season, has already started appearing at Christmas tree lighting ceremonies and will be performing at shopping malls, corporate and private events all over the Bay Area until Christmas Day.  If you happen to see a Dickensian garbed quartet around (we have about 50 singers out there), ask them if they’re MOCC’ers.  There are various groups who do this, but there is only MOCC that does all my arrangements.  You can hear a few samples on the Web site (and actually spot me in the video demo): www.tmocc.com

      And on Dec 8 yours truly will also be performing.  I’ll be singing Kaspar, in 1st Pres. B’game’s presentation of Amahl and the Night Visitors.
                              “Oh, lovely, lovely, LO-O-O-O-OVELYYYYYYYY!!!”
      Plus we’re also doing our annual Christmas concert on Sun Dec 15, 5pm.

      HAPPY HOLIDAYS, ALL!
      Ken

      Sun Dec 8, 9:30 and 11:00AM services at FPCB, El Camino @ Easton, B’game
                       Amahl and the Night Visitors

                       + 3:00, Butterfly Church, Pacific Grove, CA,
                       San Jose Symphonic Choir: “‘Twas the Night Before Christmas”

      Fri Dec 13, 7:30pm, 1st Unitarian Church, 1187 Franklin, SF,
                      Pacific Mozart Ensemble: “Fum, Fum, Fun” & “Rise Up, Shepherd!”
      Sat Dec 14, 7:00pm, St. John’s Presb., 2727 College, Berkeley
                      Pacific Mozart Ensemble: “Fum, Fum, Fun” & “Rise Up, Shepherd!”

      Sun Dec 15, 5:00pm, FPCB Christmas concert, El Camino @ Easton, B’game

      Mon Dec 16, 7:30pm, St. Joseph’s Cathedral, 80 S. Market St., San Jose,
                      San Jose Symphonic Choir: “‘Twas the Night Before Christmas”

      And if you have friends down in the L.A. area:
      Fri Dec 13, 7:00pm, St. Anthony’s Catholic Church,
                         1901 S. San Gabriel Blvd., San Gabriel, CA
                         the women’s choir of Ramona Convent is sing my wacky original,
                         “The Santa Claus Tango” !