4781Redshift seeking tenors (peninsula/south bay)

  • Stephen Nelson
    Oct 30, 2013
      Redshift is an eight-person mixed a cappella group. We are looking for new singers, and will be auditioning any interested tenors. We're looking for strong vocalists, preferably with solid reading and arrangement skills. Vocal percussion or experience with a cappella groups is a definite plus. Most importantly, though, we're looking for a reliable person with a sense of humor and a desire to have fun and make great a cappella music in a casual atmosphere.

      Redshift meets once a week in the South Bay Area to rehearse, make music, learn new stuff, and (of course) sing together and have fun. We sing contemporary music, and make all of our own arrangements. We
      perform about three times a year or so for friends, community venues, bookstores, etc.

      We'd love to have you audition if you love to sing! The audition will include testing your range, pitch matching, blending with group members, and you singing part of a solo piece for us to show off your voice.

      If you are interested, please contact me at stephenenelson@... to arrange an audition date.