4779Prime Time singing a short set at the Hearth in San Francisco this Sunday

  • Caia
    Oct 29, 2013
      Please come hang out with us this Sunday 11/3 at 4pm at The Hearth on Geary at 11th!

      Prime Time is opening for super fun Scales of the City next Sunday night; their show is mostly sold out (https://scalesofthecity2013.eventbrite.com to see if more seats have opened up, or to get on the waiting list). So we are going to do our set (it's short, 5 songs), unplugged, at the Hearth at 4pm. Free!

      This Sunday we'll be singing the songs we sang at Sweeps last spring, and a couple new songs as well - with our new alto, Miya!

      Caia for Prime Time
      www.primetimeac.com

      Don't forget to switch your clocks this Saturday night!