Halloween Office of the Dead Sing-a-Long/San Francisco

(4778)
  • SFRenaissance Voices
    Oct 29, 2013 Expand Messages
      Picture Hallowe'en Sing-a-Long Memorial Benefit
      (Free! - no tickets or reservations required)
      OCTOBER 31 - 7:30 pm
      Seventh Avenue Presbyterian Church,
      1329 Seventh Avenue, San Francisco

      Ever wonder what it would be like to sing with San Francisco Renaissance Voices?  Well, here’s your chance!  Join us and our host as Artists-in-Residence, Seventh Avenue Presbyterian Church, on Hallowe’en for an All Saints/All Souls Sing-a-Long of Fauré's Requiem interposed with readings of remembrance for the dead.   San Francisco Renaissance Voice’s Assistant Music Director, Katherine McKee conducts.  This is no trick!  Entrance to the event is free, however a free-will offering will be taken; and we hope you will treat us with a donation at this moving and uplifting event that benefits San Francisco Renaissance Voices and the music programs at Seventh Avenue.   NO SCORES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE EVENT - so be sure to bring your own or visit our website at: www.SFRVoices.org to print a free copy on-line.