4776Solstice Acoustic Delights 11/3 in Oakland

  • Becca Burrington
    Oct 24, 2013

      Fall is here, and female vocal ensemble Solstice is busy preparing for a new season! Coming up in just a couple of weeks, you can hear us sing a full concert of our fun and eclectic repertoire in Oakland as part of Rose Avenue Acoustic Delights house concert series. This is a wonderfully intimate venue in which to enjoy our mix of classical, world, jazz and pop music.

      Here are the details:

      Solstice at Rose Avenue Acoustic Delights
      Sunday, November 3 at 2:00 pm
      933 Rose Avenue
      Oakland, CA 94611

      Tickets are $20 in advance, $25 at the door.
      Reservations are required. For more information on making your reservation, please click here to visit the Rose Avenue Acoustic Delights website. http://concerts.roseavenue.com/solstice.html

      The winter holidays are just around the corner, and you will have 3 chances to hear Solstice do our holiday program this year.  You can find the details below.

      Holiday Concerts in Berkeley, San Carlos and Marin.

      These are not the carols you'll hear at the mall!  Enjoy beautiful music for the winter holidays from around the world.

      Sunday, December 15, 2013 at 3:00 pm
      Church of the Epiphany
      1839 Arroyo Street
      San Carlos, CA