4767SF: Cable Car Chorus ringing chords on November 3rd!

  • timlynch66
    Oct 10, 2013

      Join us for an afternoon of fine, fun barbershop harmonies, featuring the San Francisco Cable Car Chorus and the "Bayside" and "San Francisco Gold" quartets.  Our show's theme is "ASCAP! or Great Composers, Great Verses".  We'll be covering many of your favorites from the Great American Songbook.  You know and love the choruses, but have you heard these great verses?

      When 1:30 PM Sunday, November 3, 2013

      Where: Donworth Hall, St. Stephen Church

      451 Eucalyptus Dr., San Francisco, CA 94122

      Tickets will be $20 for adults, $15 for seniors, and $10 for youth under 18.  To order or for further assistance, please visit our website (http://www.sfcablecarchorus.org/events.html), call Fred at (415) 564-2875, or respond to this post.