4744SF: An Evening of Barbershop Harmony

  • Timothy Lynch
    Sep 6, 2013
      On Wednesday, September 18th, the San Francisco Cable Car Chorus is hosting a special guest event for new and old friends. Not sure about barbershop and want to hear a little more? Like barbershop and have always wanted to try it yourself? Have tried it before and are thinking about giving it another whirl? This is your chance! Join us in our newly refurbished rehearsal space to hear a little bit of what we do and try out singing barbershop harmony yourself.

      For more info or to RSVP, please see: http://www.meetup.com/sfsings/events/135765512/

      Find out why Deke Sharon calls barbershop "a cappella's martial art": http://www.casa.org/content/acamartialart

      P.S. save the date for upcoming full-length show! Sunday, November 3rd at 1:30 pm.