3801The Richter Scales: Puttin' On The Ritz -- 6/5 at 7:30PM

  • Mark Casey
    Jun 1, 2010
      The Richter Scales are kicking this show up a notch, which, since we're
      logarithmic, means we're giving you ten times the value of a typical show.
      We're getting all dressed up to bring you selections from the Great
      American Songbook, plus original songs by music director Brian Rosen,
      refreshments by Ernest and Julio Gallo, and hair by Vidal Sassoon.

      Come join us for an elegant evening of a cappella - or, as they say in
      Germany, Akapelegantischabend.

      Free admission.

      The Richter Scales: Puttin' On The Ritz

      Saturday, June 5, 7:30 PM