3541UCSF Cancer Center music program - need volunteer a cappella groups

  • Deborah Hahn
    Oct 3, 2009
      To: A Cappella singing groups,

      I am a former UCSF employee, lifetime singer, and cancer survivor. A physician with whom I used to work, also a music lover and cancer survivor, asked me to coordinate a music program for cancer patients, families, and staff. I have organized the beginnings of an ongoing program and formed an a cappella group of my own, which is successfully kicking off the program this month (October, 2009) with informal performances at different UCSF Cancer Center locations.

      I am looking for additional a cappella groups to participate in this new program, beginning in November. For more information, please email deborah-hahn@...