3240Seeking Mezzo and VP!

  • Barbara Kaplan
    Nov 3, 2008
      Curious Blend is an eclectic group of four singers, who balance fun with
      high-end musicality. You may have seen us at the Harmony Sweeps Regionals
      last year, and at many cafes and other venues around the bay area. We love
      singing a wide range of stuff, from tight jazz harmonies (like Scotch and
      Soda and Stolen Moments) to Weird Al comedy songs (like eBay). We have
      produced our first CD, and our website (www.curiousblend.com <
      http://www.curiousblend.com/) contains some clips of our work. We all work
      hard, stretch each other, and take a lot of joy in making beautiful music.

      We currently consist of a soprano 1, alto, tenor and baritone, and are
      looking to expand our group with a mezzo and a vocal percussionist (bass or
      baritone preferred). We rehearse weekly in Palo Alto, currently on Thursday
      nights, but the day is flexible.

      Interested singers should be able to pick up jazz harmonies (either by
      reading music or having a really good ear), and be eager to join a friendly,
      committed group of singers who reach high and have a great time in the
      process.

      Interested singers should send email to curiousblend@yahoogroups.com.