209Moderator's note: multiple announcements for same event

  • Ping Huang
    Apr 1 7:24 PM
      It seems fairly reasonable to me to accept up to two announcements for
      any given event for the ba-acappella email list: one well in advance,
      so that those who are able to plan ahead can add the event to their
      calendars; and one just a few days before the event, so that people
      who cannot plan ahead will be reminded.

      I just thought I'd make that clear for event organizers sending in
      their announcements.

      --
      Ping Huang -- work: <pshuang@...>; permanent: <pshuang@...>
      http://web.mit.edu/pshuang/.plan PGP: 1906684DD1537EC4 30876EACC18ADFC5