NA & CC questions

  • Nick Szulczewski
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2001
      In the rules it states that you can have one additional species ambassador in addition to your starting ambassador and normal 3 card starting hand. My question is what exactly is a species ambassador? Species is never really defined anywhere in the rules. One possible interpretation is that a species ambassador is any of NA ambassadors. Is this correct? The reason I'm asking is because I want to know if it's possible to use a Drakh ambassador as the extra species ambassador. Are there any official rulings on this?

      Also, I have a question regarding Corporate Connections. The card states: Reveal when you have 8 or less influence and you rotate to build influence. Gain 1 influence.... Since the trigger condition is having 8 or less influence and rotating to build, my question is: can you place Corporate Connections under any character, for example a supporting row character, then build with an inner circle character, reveal the contingency, and get the influence? Nowhere does it say that you have to rotate the character to which Corporate Connections is attached to build and get the bonus. Is this right?

      Thanks in advance for your interpretations.

    • PAUL BEAMAN
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2001
        ANY CHANCE OF GETTING A B-5 TOURNEY TOGETHER FOR
        CAN-GAMES??
        IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.

        PAUL

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/