We Say its over question....

  • Ryan Christie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Assuming that We Say its Over has been successfully played, elder race influence is at zero and cant increase, all marks have been purged, etc

      1. Do characters I subsequently sponsor provide Shadow marks?

      2. Can Contact with Shadows/Vorlons be legally played (since elder race influence cannot increase)?

      3. Can I Power Play for Shadow marks?

      4. Can I use Shadow of a Shadow to bring in Shadow fleets?

      Thanks,
      Ryan