possible tournament in Edinburgh

  • Bruce Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hi folks, I'm gauging the interest in a potential B5:CCG tourney at
      Conpulsion, Edinburgh April 13th or 14th? Conpulsion is a pretty major con
      these days and I think I can wangle some tables there so the only question
      is whether there is enough interest from people who could actually get
      there. I've posted about it on Facebook but thought I should check in here
      too.

      Anyone interested?

      Bruce
      --
      The art is pretending it's art, the question is do you need soup.