Re: [B5CCG] Hello fellow B5 CCG players!

  • Jan Stanek
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 3, 2012
      Hi,

      I live in Ashford, Kent, and would be willing to try and get together for some games.

      Adrian, do you know Games-Maison in Margate?  They've got an active card gaming community.  Nick, the owner/manager, seems to be a really nice guy so if you take a few decks and offer to give people a go...
      details:Games Maison
      62A Ramsgate Road
      Margate

      CT9 5RY

      Jan

      (1) "Why did God paint you black?"
      (2) "Because Allah loves wonderous diversity."

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 7, 2012
        "I live in Ashford, Kent, and would be willing to try and get together for some games.

        Adrian, do you know Games-Maison in Margate?  They've got an active card gaming community.  Nick, the owner/manager, seems to be a really nice guy so if you take a few decks and offer to give people a go...
        details:Games Maison
        62A Ramsgate Road
        Margate

        CT9 5RY

        Jan"

        ACH- Hi Jan, Ashford is only an hour away at the most so it would be good to meet up at some time.

        As for Games-Maison, I know about that one and another group that plays magic and other similar card games. Unfortunately I no long feel comfortable to play with under 20 year olds anymore, being as I'm in my mid-50's now. A sad indictment of the times I'm afraid.
      • markbed82
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 2, 2013
          I actually live in Colchester if your still looking to meet up for some games, I'm happy to take a train down to london, would be great if we can get a few people together and have a multiplayer game. I haven't played in years but I still have most of my cards and 3 decks (No idea how good they are).