UPDATE - Origins 2012 Babylon 5

  • William Lydick
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2012
      I've been busy with mentoring my local high school's robotics team this
      winter and just realized that I haven't put out any notice on the Origins
      B5 Tournament...

      Unfortunately, with the move to Memorial Day, none of the Blue Hen Gamers
      are going to be able to attend Origins this year, and, as such, we will not
      be running the event. If someone else wants to take up the reins, I can
      forward you the forms and such.

      In other news, though, the robotics team is now the victim of it's own
      success. Since it won its first District Event, there is a serious
      possibility that it will be going to the Regional Championship, making the
      team budget balloon up by another $7,500 (plus repair costs). Anyone who
      feels comfortable donating to a STEM-education 501c3, please visit
      team1370.org and hit the Donate link.

      Bill Lydick

    • Julie Shepherd
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2012
        any chance of organising a game at San Diego Comic con this year?

        Julie

        To: b5ccglist@yahoogroups.com