RE: [B5CCG] Crusade Keywords

  • Manuel Tuthill
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2010
      Is Dylan's site still up anywhere?

      Manuel

      "Has anyone compiled a list of cards sorted by boldface Crusade Keyword?
      I've
      finally gotten my hands on a Kullenbrak and am thinking of throwing together
      a Corporate deck."
    • DonH
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2010
        you can download Vassal. One of the tabs is based on the keyword Crusade.
        In fact there is a section for each different crusade enhancement.

        dch