Re: [B5CCG] Captain Susan Ivanova Nightwatch AU Card

  • Jonathan Gan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      Hi Charles, looks like the picture got removed. Can you resend? I look
      forward to seeing it.

      On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 7:09 AM, Ward, Charles D <WardCD@...> wrote:

      > <<ivanovashadows1.jpg>> Group,
      >
      > Here's hoping this version goes through - I took a pic of S.I. from
      > google and cut & pasted it to the card(sorry - no photo shop here)
      > thought it was an 'appropriate' looking portrait of her for this card,
      > let me know what you think.
      >
      > Charles

      "you are 100% right."
      - As uttered by a Robot, referring to me. Ipso facto, I am the ruler of the
      robot race.

    • Ward, Charles D
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
        Jon,

        I'm having trouble with this set up here at work; tried twice - if
        you have *home* email address send it to *my home email*:
        pogomil@... , and I will send it out to you this evening; if you'd
        rather not I'd fully understand.

        Charles