Re: [B5CCG] Re: My "All But The Cards" webapp

  • Albert Vest
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1, 2009
      Albert Vest wrote:

      > I've uploaded version 2, but so far it still shows version 1 when I go
      > there.
      >
      > So while something is "ready to start serving", the front end is not
      > yet. Google will probably switch it over tonight while I'm sleeping.
      > Good night and pleasant dreams, folks.

      It's up now, and I'm feeling kind of stupid. I thought just uploading
      the update would cause it to take effect, but it turns out I had to log
      into my administrative dashboard, or whatever they call it, and click on
      a screen to make Version 2 the "default" version. Long story short it's
      up now. Have fun (I hope).

      --
      Albert Vest, Al Vest at Brakiri dot com