Who do You Serve?

  • Rohan Verghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      Isn't this card a little extreme? At least with We Say It's Over, one could
      contest the ending of the Shadow War. Now all the power lies with a single
      Drakh faction. Even the influence requirements are relatively easy to
      handle with We Have Always Been Here.

      The major thing I dislike about this card is that a Vorlon deck cannot go
      head to head with a Drakh deck. It is almost guaranteed to lose as it
      cannot stop this single event. It could still win, but the loss of Kosh and
      all accumulated Vorlon Marks would probably cripple it. Not to mention the
      drakh get more Chaos tokens.

      On the plus side, The Secret Masters is a particularly neat card. Bester
      joins forces with the Drakh...mmm....

      Giant Space Hamster