Do People Still Use This? O.o

  • ssjthrakath
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
      Hello to anyone who is! Anyway, I have a couple of questions for you
      all. :) First, are there any players in the general University of
      Florida area? And Second, is there going to be some sort of B5 event
      at GenCon Indy this year? I know it's a long way off still, but I
      like to plan ahead. :P
    • Ward, Charles D
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
        Ssjthrakath,

        I don't know what will be going on at GenCon this year(been OOF for a
        while due to Marriage) and down here in SC, B5 as a CCG is dead, dead,
        dead :-( I can't even finid a decent Hobby Shop ::sigh::

        C.W. aka Pogomil@...
        Summerville, SC

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2009
          I'm in Key West, and with the exception of a few MTG players I know
          of, there are no CCG playing down here at all.