Job prospects

  • daver3366
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2008
      I received this via our internal mail yesterday...

      "Finance Director PTS & HRS – this role is key to providing strategic
      input and leading the delivery of finance support across our UK
      horizontal units. JASON CARTER will take on this role. He is currently
      Finance Director for the CTF Business in the UK."

      We're going to be working for Marcus! How cool is that?