Cats!

  • mrtauntaun42
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2008
      I thought I would share this with everyone. My group is taking a shot
      at adding a small virtual expansion for our game. This is one of the
      humorous cards we came up with while goofing around. Please let me
      know if this link doesn't work, I've never used picasa before. Enjoy!

      http://picasaweb.google.com/mrtauntaun/Cats

      picasaweb.google.com/mrtauntaun/Cats
    • Bruce Mason
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2008