B5CCG 4 month warning

  • William Lydick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2008
      Just a reminder that in about 4 months, we will once again have the
      Annual Babylon 5 CCG tournament at Origins in Columbus, OH (USA). For
      those who are looking for a more specific date, that would be
      Saturday, June 28, 2008, from 10am to 4pm. There will also be an
      added extra bonus this year. On Friday (June 27) at 7pm, there will
      be an B5CCG Expanded Social event which will use the Engine Rules from
      http://b5quest.pbwiki.com/B5CCG along with the Anlashok expansion
      published there. Should it prove popular (or even moderately fun), I
      plan to open up the Social Tournament to the Vorlon set in 2009.

      Bill Lydick
      Convention Coordinator, Blue Hen Gamers
      Sponsor, Annual B5CCG Tournament, Origins