Re: B5 at GenCon UK

  • daver3366
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2007
      Thanks to Bruce for running another excellent event. Curse Prey on the
      Weak!

      Dave

      --- In b5ccglist@yahoogroups.com, "Bruce Mason" <mason.bruce@...> wrote:

      > After much consultation and reading of runes I'm going to start the
      B5 draft
      > on Friday at 7 pm. It will be in the open gaming area, whereever that
      is. I
      > suggest that people who are going get in contact with me and get my
      mobile
      > number as I'm probably not going to be able to figure out exactly
      where the
      > game will be there until I get there.
      >
      > I'll have enough stuff for 16 players.
      >
      > Cheers
      > Bruce

    • Bruce Mason
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 6, 2007
        Glad you enjoyed. You would have won if not for that meddling clock...
        I haven't watched this yet but am told that there is a B5 draft happening in
        the background.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imeS7KfD_ZY