Shadow War Fleet

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2006
      Hi I was just wondering if anyone could confirm the errata on this
      card plz? It says on the card "You may only rotate this fleet to
      support a Military conflict requiring Shadow marks, to attack, or to
      repair.." Just need to confirm if it means, that it can attack in ANY
      conflict wether it needs shadow marks or not, and heal at any time?
      Thx
    • Albert Vest
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2006
        On Thu, 04 May 2006 17:46:06 -0000
        "Michael" <tholian_soran@...> wrote:

        > Hi I was just wondering if anyone could confirm the errata on this
        > card plz? It says on the card "You may only rotate this fleet to
        > support a Military conflict requiring Shadow marks, to attack, or to
        > repair.." Just need to confirm if it means, that it can attack in ANY
        > conflict wether it needs shadow marks or not, and heal at any time?

        That's the way I read it. I also find it worthy of note that it cannot (by omission) be rotated to oppose a conflict of any kind, and cannot be leveled into a non-military conflict requiring shadow marks...

        > Thx

        Yrwkm

        --
        Albert Vest, al vest at earth link dot net